I thought I would share some tips for building a business that I have learned along the way.
- Have a target audience. Keep in mind that no one can serve everyone. It simply doesn’t work.
- Be confident in your abilities. Value yourself and charge what you’re worth.
- Come up with a game plan. By this I mean set goals for where your business will be in one, three, six months….and one year.
- You need a mentor, this speeds up your success. Totally worth the investment (money and time).
- Stop playing it safe. As they say ..Go big or go home.
- Remember to be authentic. Stay true to yourself.
I hope you will find these tips useful.
I’m a wife, mother and owner of Sakura Luxe living my life in sunny California. I love to create handmade things but I also love to inspire others to live their best lives. Blogging is a great way to marry those passions.