Ipsy is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box. You fill out a survey about your preferences and with a paid subscription; you’re sent a themed bag geared to your preferences.
Each month you get 4-5 full size or deluxe-sized products, plus a cute makeup bag. Once you get your bag, you can review your items online and tell Ipsy what you think to earn points that can be redeemed for items. Contents of the bag may vary. Now for the fun stuff!
What’s in my October Ipsy bag?
This month’s theme is “Alter-Ego”. Now that fall is in full swing, it’s the perfect time to change-up your beauty routine for the cooler weather.
1. Royal & Langnickel Moda™ Standard Eyeshadow Shader Brush
Great makeup looks start with great brushes! Royal & Langnickel® MODA™ brushes are versatile, colorful and 100% Vegan. They feature durable water-resistant handles with a silk-touch no slip, grip. They’re all synthetic, professional quality brushes that can be easily cleaned and used with both wet and dry makeup. Weight: .4 oz
2. MicaBeauty ipsy EXCLUSIVE Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze
3. theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
4. Beauty Without Cruelty Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion
This lotion moisturizes, softens, and protects your skin. Shea butter, jojoba and kukui nut oil combined with aloe vera soothe and replenish your skin to keep it looking youthful & vibrant.Weight: 2.0 fl oz
5. Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum
* This post contains an affiliate link. Signing up through it not only helps you join the Ipsy fun, it helps support my subscription and I’d be grateful.
If you would like to follow along with more of my lifestyle, home decor, DIY, and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following: