Looking for a no fuss banana pudding recipe for the summer that’s easy? This is my go to recipe when it’s hot and my family wants a special treat. You can literally whip it up in less than 20 minutes.
1 – small box of Jello Instant Pudding Mix (banana or vanilla) and required amount of milk.
1 – 11 oz box of Nilla wafers
3-4 – bananas cut in thin slices
Cool Whip (optional)
Here’s what I do:
- Prepare pudding according to the package directions and set to side.
- Peel and thinly slice bananas.
- Line bottom and sides of a glass container with Nilla wafers.
- Layer with half the sliced bananas.
- Pour 1/2 the pudding mix over the Nilla wafers.
- Add another layer of Nilla wafers.
- Lay banana slices over this.
- Pure and spread remaining pudding mix over bananas.
- Layer Nilla wafers in between bananas, then top all this with remaining pudding.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving
- Serve with Cool Whip (optional).
What’s your favorite no fuss summer recipe? Tell us in the comments below.