Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Aside for the heat here in California, I had an awesome weekend. I finished up a couple of projects around the house that were half done so I’m feeling great about that. I love checking stuff off my to-do list don’t you? I also felt great to kick butt and complete all of my goals last week. Let’s get this week started with the motivational quote below.
This week’s motivational quote is by Molly Hahar, “”I am enough. I am full of sparkle and of compassion. I genuinely want to make the world a better place. I love hard. I practice kindness. I am not afraid of the truth. I am loyal, adventurous, supporting, and surprising. I am a woman. I am enough. I make mistakes, but I own them and I learn from them. And sometimes I make a lot of mistakes. But I am enough.” There is no need to earn your self-worth, you are enough just the way you are.
Let’s see how I did on last week’s goals…
Post to Let’s Talk Sakura Luxe at least three times, including this post Work on Newsletter format for Sakura Luxe Drink water daily Reduce sugar intake Begin 10 lbs challenge – More on that later… Prepare next week’s inspirational image Begin working on holiday banner concepts for Sakura Luxe
Let’s dive into this week’s goals…
- Post to Let’s Talk Sakura Luxe at least three times, including this post
- Work on Newsletter format for Sakura Luxe
- Drink water daily
- Create affiliates/sponsor tracker
- Update inventory tracker for Sakura Luxe
- Print and file receipts for tax purposes
- Clean up mailboxes (place emails in correct folders)
- Merge mailboxes
- Prepare next week’s inspirational image
This week I am grateful for…
- Air conditioning to cool down the house in this terrible heat
- Colors to make the world a brighter place
- Seasons….Fall weather please visit California soon
- Music that fills my soul
- Hugs and kisses
If you would like to participate in Mind Right Monday visit Ok, Dani and her co-hosts Reese & Coco, and Mamademics to link up. If you are want to participate in sharing Monday Motivation visit The Reflections of a Good Woman and link up.
Let me know what goals you would like to get accomplished this week or share your favorite motivational quote in the comments below.