Welcome back to Mind Right Monday! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I spent the weekend at home with my family and I was able to put the finishing touches on my gallery. If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I’ve been working on it a couple of weekends. It’s finally done (for now).
This week’s quote:
[bctt tweet=”You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Lorimer”]
Let’s see how I did on last week’s goals (actually goals from the week before)…
- Post to Always Laryssa at least three times, including this post – I was one post short of completing this goal. But the upside is I posted my first YouTube video.
Drink water daily Pack lunch for work daily Post to social media 3 times this week Start Spring cleaning series on blog Purge plastic food storage containers Clean and organize pantry
- Leave comments on 5 blogs and 5 social media accounts. – I have to work harder on this.
Let’s dive into this week’s goals…
- Post to Always Laryssa at least three times, including this post
- Drink water daily
- Pack lunch for work daily
- Post to social media 3 times this week
- Film a YouTube video
- Compose and send Mother’s Day campaign for Sakura Luxe
- Purchase baskets for pantry
- Leave comments on 5 blogs and 5 social media accounts.
This week I am grateful for…
- My job
- Morning coffee
- My children
Let me know what goals you would like to get accomplished this week or share your favorite motivational quote in the comments below.
If you would like to follow along with more of my lifestyle, home decor, DIY, and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following: