Mind Right Monday is back! I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter! I know I haven’t blogged for a while but my dad was really ill and we weren’t sure that he was going to make it. To be honest, that left me in a non-blogging mood. By the grace of GOD, my dad is back home recovering and getting stronger daily. I was pleased to see that he’s made it to church since he’s been home and is getting settled back into his daily routine.
This week’s quote is by Rick Warren, “What gives me the most hope every day is GOD’s grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to GOD.
Let’s dive into this week’s goals…
- Post to Always Laryssa at least three times, including this post
- Drink water daily
- Pack lunch for work daily
- Post to social media 3 times this week
- Start Spring cleaning series on blog
- Purge plastic food storage containers
- Clean and organize pantry
- Leave comments on 5 blogs and 5 social media accounts.
This week I am grateful for…
- GOD’s grace
- My dad’s recovery
- A husband who drops everything when I need him
Let me know what goals you would like to get accomplished this week or share your favorite motivational quote in the comments below.
If you would like to follow along with more of my lifestyle, home decor, DIY, and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me on any of the following: