Happy Friday Everyone! I’ve decided to start a new weekly post series called Friday Favorites. I think it will be fun to share random things I find throughout the week. I also used to occasionally post about my frugal finds and I’ve missed those posts. So, I thought it would be fun to start this series to share things I find interesting, products I’ve tried, images I love, etc. all in one round-up of five items.
Here is my first ever Friday Favorites post!
1. I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect nonalcoholic drink to serve guests following our holiday meal. Although I aways have coffee and tea on hand, I wanted to give guests an alternative. I stumbled across this recipe for Apple Pie Cider and knew right a way it was the winner. I really loved that with the simple addition of brandy it also becomes an adult beverage for those who want it.
2. With the New Year rapidly approving, is anyone planning a New Year’s Eve party? I love the idea of fringe banners. It’s an easy and fun way to add a pop of color to any party!
3. I love this darling cupcake box. It’s the perfect stocking, stuffer. Perfect for storing jewelry, small office supplies, change, etc.
4. If your anything like me, you stalk the Wayfair website. Lately, I’ve been obsessing over these Safavieh Arion “Ring” Side Chairs. The nail head and ring detail make these my dream chairs. If only I had a formal dining area….
5. All I can say is that shag rugs have definitely come a long way! I am completely smitten with the look of this Tuscan Moroccan Shag rug. I’ve been making plans to update my decor and this is definitely a front-runner.