I was looking for a solution to organize my store orders until I packaged and mailed them out. My work area is a corner of my bedroom that houses my small desk and serves as inventory storage. I needed a solution that wouldn’t take up precious desk space but was also within arms reach when I’m fulfilling orders.
While cleaning out my garage this weekend I came across an old wooden clipboard that my daughter used while she was in school. I immediately thought it would be the perfect solution and I could hang it on the wall near my desk. I knew I had to do something to make the clipboard fit in with my desk decor so I came up with this simple and affordable craft.
What I used:
- Acrylic Paint (color of your choice)
- Sponge brush or Paintbrush
- Decorative Tape (of your choice)
What I did:
- Clean dust and debris from the clipboard.
- Tie a string to hold the clip on the clipboard in an open position.
- Paint the front and back of the clipboard in the color of your choice. I painted two coats on each side. Allow drying time between each coat.
- Use decorative tape to create stripes on the clipboard. Note: Feel free to get creative and create any pattern of your choice.
- Now you’re ready to use your beautifully decorated clipboard.
What affordable organization solutions do your use? Let me know in the comments below.
<A HREF=”http://ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?rt=ss_mfw&ServiceVersion=20070822&MarketPlace=US&ID=V20070822%2FUS%2Flestasalu-20%2F8001%2Fb1c0c6a5-55e3-4b7f-b54d-5347296c9a0e&Operation=NoScript”>Amazon.com Widgets</A>